Wednesday, August 11, 2010


I SHIP!  Contact me at thethankfulgoat@gmail.com or 828-962-5255.

You can also purchase my products in Lenoir:  Caldwell Arts Council or Abigail's Gifts.  In Hudson at Treasures. In Hickory: The SALT Block Arts shop,  The House of Style salon in NW Hickory, in Conover at Conover Hardware, In Rutherford College at Valdese Hospital and Grace Hospital in Morganton (in the gift shops), the Pro Shop at Biggest Loser's Fitness Ridge in Ivins, Utah, Whippoorwill Academy in Ferguson on 268 and in Blowing Rock at Bolick's Pottery.  Come see us Wednesdays and Saturdays at the Downtown Hickory Farmer's Market from April 16th till end of October.  Wednesdays are 10am-3pm and Saturdays are 8am-1pm.

5 comments:

  1. I have some pictures of you pulling mozzarella at the OGS conference. Can you give me your email address so I can send you some pictures? Thanks!! kcjbender@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goat soap - always more creamy and soft in my opinion!
    Thanks
    Bren
    Life Coaching Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were located so close to me? I live in Morganton! I will definitely come see you and get some more of this wonderful product!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you were located so close to me? I live in Morganton! I will definitely come see you and get some more of this wonderful product!!

    ReplyDelete